Thursday 14 May 2009

Wedding belles







My nephew got married on Saturday, this is my outfit. The dress is from my favourite boutique ever Beyond the Valley in Carnaby Street, London. They sell unique and quirky home wares and a small but perfectly formed selection of one off clothing. I have 2 dresses from their own label now and love them both. I always know that if I wear one of them to a wedding there will be no awkward same dress as someone else situation! The jacket is vintage and the shoes are from Topshop! I have so many pairs of Topshop shoes and they are so comfy! I danced the night away in these and not a blister in sight!

...oh and the wallpaper behind my shoes is also from Beyond the Valley, it's called 'Stallion' and features a collage of galloping horses! I love it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment